Will I be able to add a Graphics Card

wuba

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012
Hello first of all im new to computer tech/specs so be please try to understand what I am asking.

I bought a PC from Newegg( here http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883227442 )

and after reviewing it comes with a Asrock H61M-HVS motherboard ( http://www.asrock.com/mb/overview.asp?cat=Specifications&Model=H61M-HVS )

with Intel HD 2500 Intergrated Graphics with some research I figured out it comes in the motherboard I think. I want to know if it would be possible to add better graphics card such as Radeon 7750 or higher I believe it does come with PCi 3.0 16 slots I think thats right now sure again sorry but I want to know if it would be able to work with the motherboard before I buy the graphics card to add to it or if possible please link a Graphics Card thats equally as good or compatible better than the Intel HD2500 it comes with.

Thank You.

wuba

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012

Yes I noticed that as well I was going to upgrade to maybe a 500w or 600w power supply

That computer is a steaming pile of, well, you know. Always, and I mean, always, make your own PC, at least 2X or more performance to price ratio. Your computer is basically an internet/Word computer and that's it. Just as well have sent the money to me. ; < )

With that poor power supply, you are out of luck.

wuba

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012

Thanks for the feedback but beileve it or not this is one hell of an upgrade to my computer since I am currently running a 02 make and as well you put I am upgrading the power supply to a 500w or a 600w.

I currently have AMD Sempron 3000+ 1.99GHz and 1.43 GB of RAM so its one hell of an upgrade for me lol but thank you for posting I will check here first before buying my next purchase.

I really didn't want to build a computer like I said before I dont know alot and I think building one might have been a disaster

wuba

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012

Thank you very much you have been really helpful
So I just wanna get this straight with my motherboard it doesnt matter what type of Graphics Card it is as long as the mother board has the Pci-e slots?

wuba

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2012

Thank you guys very much for your help.