BSODs, Program Issues and GTX560 issues, please help!

faikwansuen

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
I have built a gaming rig in the middle of August, 2012 with the following specifications.

ASUS P8 Z77-V Pro Motherboard
Intel 128GB SSD Hard Drive
Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM SATA III
8GB x2 Kingston RAM DDR3 1333
Blu-Ray Disc Drive
Gigabyte GTX560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 (Model: GV-N560OC-1GI), Non OC'd but apparently a OC edition.
Intel i7 – 3770 @ 3.4 Ghz, Non OC edition.
My OS is Windows 7, installed on the 128GB SSD.
PSU is Seventeam E Force Series, 550w, Model ST-550PWL

I have played and tested various games on this rig.
Sleeping Dogs, Fallout NV and Starcraft II work fine. However, BF3 and Bioshock 2 will crash after 20mins-6hrs into the session, and give a "______ has encountered an error." and white screen, and force me to restart the application. A few times windows crashed completely, and forced me to restart my computer. I have also had a few cases where I got a BSOD, with the error DRIVER_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL (or something like that). I play Battlefield on High settings, but Ultra seems to be weird- all the smoke goes all dark and everything gets a sienna tint or something. There isn't any artifacting or any other visual glitches. I have tried playing on Low graphics setting but the same result occurs- I crash after a while.
I get this error when crashing sometimes. Not all the time, however.
P3Tgf.png

Majority of the time it just says Battlefield has encountered an expected error.
Also I get this error when starting up sometimes:
dg0ki.png

My desktop normally runs at 30-40 degrees Celsius while idle or watching YouTube/working and runs at 70 degrees Celsius while gaming.
All these parts were bought in Taiwan, Chiayi in a store called 3C. I cannot RMA or refund/return as I do not live there currently.

faikwansuen

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013
Can you/someone please link me to the lastest drivers? I've updated to the latest drivers to my knowledge but I might be updating from the wrong site or installing outdated drivers.