Great news, 6680 has support page (user manual is available)

Hi

I just want to share one great news (from my point of view of course),
6680 has own support page with User manual, application, 4 6680 theme,
etc, all avialable and ready for download :P

' <[ chk this out ]> '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1865#1865)

Cheers to all 6680 fans…

get more guides and advice at:
'[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com)
====================
'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
like:
error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
with professional support.
to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

--
Apocalypsoâ„¢
More about great news 6680 support page user manual available

    On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:23:52 GMT, Apocalypsoâ„¢
    <Apocalypso.1lznnm@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    Hi,

    I'm just curious who u are ;))))

    Reagrds
    Get more guides and advice at:

    =============================
    www.symbian-freak.com
    =============================

    Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

    - Error Fixes,
    - Modding,
    - Guides,
    - Tutorials
    - Ask guru form
    - and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

    To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    \\|/
    | (_) |
    | |
    | Don't take life too seriously |