Great news, 6680 has support page (user manual is available)

Last response: in Brands
March 16, 2005 4:23:52 PM

Hi

I just want to share one great news (from my point of view of course),
6680 has own support page with User manual, application, 4 6680 theme,
etc, all avialable and ready for download :p

' <[ chk this out ]> '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1865...)

Cheers to all 6680 fans…

get more guides and advice at:
'[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com)
====================
'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
like:
error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
with professional support.
to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

--
Apocalypsoâ„¢
March 17, 2005 12:05:02 PM

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:23:52 GMT, Apocalypsoâ„¢
<Apocalypso.1lznnm@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

Hi,

I'm just curious who u are ;) )))

Reagrds
Get more guides and advice at:

=============================
www.symbian-freak.com
=============================

Symbian Freak introduces various researches for symbian users like:

- Error Fixes,
- Modding,
- Guides,
- Tutorials
- Ask guru form
- and offcourse a detailed forum with professional support for every single user.

To get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

\\|/
| (_) |
| |
| Don't take life too seriously |