nokia 6600 vs 6230 vs 6230i

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 17, 2005 9:04:28 PM

Who wins? Why?

More about : nokia 6600 6230 6230i

Anonymous
March 17, 2005 11:25:29 PM

"UserStandard" <afdfsgg@fggg.cds> wrote in message
news:MEj_d.18682$zZ1.469515@twister1.libero.it...
> Who wins? Why?

It depends what you want to do with it. The 6600 is symbian and supports
more software. The 6230i should beat the 6230.

Personally I use a 6600 for the symbian software support.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 1:59:17 AM

6230i has better screen resolution its not out yet second quater of this
year so i have read
"Mr Benny" <mail@NOSPAMmrbenny.co.uk> wrote in message

> "UserStandard" <afdfsgg@fggg.cds> wrote in message
>> Who wins? Why?
>>

> It depends what you want to do with it. The 6600 is symbian and supports
> more software. The 6230i should beat the 6230.
>
> Personally I use a 6600 for the symbian software support.

March 18, 2005 11:16:41 AM

U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...

6600 is few steps away from mentioned s40 phones, so..

get more guides and advice at:
'[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
(http://www.symbian-freak.com)
====================
'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
like:
error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
with professional support.
to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

--
Apocalypsoâ„¢
March 18, 2005 11:19:53 AM

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:16:41 GMT, Apocalypsoâ„¢
<Apocalypso.1m2ymz@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

>U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...

so you're saying the 6230 is a 'dummy' phone??

>6600 is few steps away from mentioned s40 phones, so..
>

>get more guides and advice at:
>'[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
>(http://www.symbian-freak.com)
>====================
>'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
>symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
>like:
>error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
>with professional support.
>to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.
Anonymous
March 23, 2005 2:16:39 AM

"Apocalypsoâ?¢" wrote:

> U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...
> 6600 is few steps away from mentioned s40 phones, so..

And let Nokia now start making those Symbian phones in a decent
size insread of the bulky models they make now.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html

6230 > 6600 > 6230i

6600 has more to offer but I do not like the shape and size at all
therefore Ive gone for 6230i.

--
MadHatter
March 25, 2005 4:30:38 PM

I would go for N6630...(I actually did already)

!