nokia 6600 vs 6230 vs 6230i

Who wins? Why?
7 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600 6230 6230i

    "UserStandard" <afdfsgg@fggg.cds> wrote in message
    news:MEj_d.18682$zZ1.469515@twister1.libero.it...
    > Who wins? Why?

    It depends what you want to do with it. The 6600 is symbian and supports
    more software. The 6230i should beat the 6230.

    Personally I use a 6600 for the symbian software support.

    6230i has better screen resolution its not out yet second quater of this
    year so i have read
    "Mr Benny" <mail@NOSPAMmrbenny.co.uk> wrote in message

    > "UserStandard" <afdfsgg@fggg.cds> wrote in message
    >> Who wins? Why?
    >>

    > It depends what you want to do with it. The 6600 is symbian and supports
    > more software. The 6230i should beat the 6230.
    >
    > Personally I use a 6600 for the symbian software support.

    U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...

    6600 is few steps away from mentioned s40 phones, so..

    get more guides and advice at:
    '[image: http://www.symbian-freak.com/images/logo.gif] '
    (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
    ====================
    'www.symbian-freak.com' (http://www.symbian-freak.com)
    symbian freak introduces various researches for symbian users
    like:
    error fixes, modding, guides, tutorials and offcourse a detailed forum
    with professional support.
    to get more out of your favourite device, visit the website.

    --
    Apocalypsoâ„¢

    On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 08:16:41 GMT, Apocalypsoâ„¢
    <Apocalypso.1m2ymz@WiFi-Forum_dot_com> wrote:

    >U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...

    so you're saying the 6230 is a 'dummy' phone??

    "Apocalypsoâ?¢" wrote:

    > U cant compare smart with "dummy" phones at all...
    > 6600 is few steps away from mentioned s40 phones, so..

    And let Nokia now start making those Symbian phones in a decent
    size insread of the bulky models they make now.

    --
    ir. J.C.A. Wevers // Physics and science fiction site:
    johanw@vulcan.xs4all.nl // http://www.xs4all.nl/~johanw/index.html

    6230 > 6600 > 6230i

    6600 has more to offer but I do not like the shape and size at all
    therefore Ive gone for 6230i.

    --
    MadHatter

    I would go for N6630...(I actually did already)

    "UserStandard" <afdfsgg@fggg.cds> wrote in message
    > Who wins? Why?

Nokia