Nvidia quadro 4000 or gtx660ti x3 or gtx670 x2, viewport maipulation and renderi

buleski

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
Hi, I'm trying to make the right choice for my new desktop, and I was wondering to go quadro or geforce sli (quadro 4000 / gtx660ti x3 / gtx670 x2) since I work with Revit, 3ds max and PS. I've read something on the forum but no one says anything abouth the differences between tripple sli and quadro or between the vieport manipulation performances and the rendering speed between the quadro and the gtx, because I'v read somewhere that the Geforce is quite faster for rendering. So, please... if someone could help me... thanks.

Joe King_rcg

Honorable
Jan 8, 2013

I have a Quadro 4000 and am wondering if the GTX 660ti is just as good. I had the GTX 460 2GB in my previous system and it seemed to be fine until one day I had geometry shooting out from every face of my 3D objects. I used the card successively even with Vay RT for 2 years. I am soooo confused as to why the Quadro's are so much more money. It seems to me it is only because of the drivers. If anyone can shed some light on this, I would appreciate it.