Sign in with
Your question

Will AMD RADEON™ HD 6870 be enough for BO2?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 2, 2012 1:18:19 AM

Hello I just ordered an AMD RADEON HD 6870 and I was wondering if it had enough Graphic Capacity to run in a decent settings (around mid to high)

The rest of my pc is quite decent with a good CPU.
RAM - 8Gb
CPU- I7-37770K CPU 3.50Ghz

More about : amd radeon 6870 bo2

a b à CPUs
December 2, 2012 1:38:55 AM

I think you can run medium settings with that card at least. High might be lowering the fps a little, but you can play around with the settings top find a good combination Hopefully this build is not solely for gaming because it would be a waste to have such a good cpu and a mid range gpu.
December 2, 2012 1:44:20 AM

what the heck is BO2?
Related resources
December 2, 2012 1:50:07 AM

It depends on what resolution you play games
a c 307 à CPUs
a c 124 À AMD
December 2, 2012 1:55:40 AM

The HD 6870 will provide good frame rates up to 1920x1080 in most games. I haven't played Black Ops 2, but I expect no problem with high-ish settings.
December 2, 2012 2:21:13 AM

Azn Cracker said:
I think you can run medium settings with that card at least. High might be lowering the fps a little, but you can play around with the settings top find a good combination Hopefully this build is not solely for gaming because it would be a waste to have such a good cpu and a mid range gpu.

Thanks, Sadly the PC is minded for Gaming, I might have a mid range GPU, but I decided for it to be like that,well kinda, a lot better GPU would be around +200€, Though my GPU and Motherboard support Crossfire, so that could be an alternative.

lpedraja2002 said:
what the heck is BO2?

Black Ops 2

Jan3s said:
It depends on what resolution you play games

Thanks for info :) 

clutchc said:
The HD 6870 will provide good frame rates up to 1920x1080 in most games. I haven't played Black Ops 2, but I expect no problem with high-ish settings.

Well I normally lower the resolution if frames get to low, For some reason I prefer lower resolution and better settings than vice versa. duno what is better, reso or settings.

Au_equus said:
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/call-of-duty-black-...
performs on par with the 650ti. medium to medium-high

Thanks :) , Looks like I will have to play with my settings a bit :) .

!