Nokia 6600 Importing Notes

Hi,,,
I am using microsoft Outlook and importing the Contacts into Nokia 6600.
All the Addresses import OK However a few of my contacts have details in the
Notes area (thats the notes area of each Contact card) but these are not
being transferred across,,,,
Well,,, They are but the only way i can see them on my phone is if i go
into Edit mode for the contact .
Any help in this much appreciated

Also ,,, is there any Sync program that will sync my PC to both Nokia6600
and HP iPaq ,,, from my PC
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6600 importing notes

    It seems, that PC Suite doesn't support complete data transfer for all
    fields. However, you can import information, stored in contact notes area,
    using our software. Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phone can manage
    contact notes info.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, GLyn!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Sat, 19 Mar 2005 04:39:54 GMT
    from address glyn3@bigpond.com:

    >Hi,,,
    >I am using microsoft Outlook and importing the Contacts into Nokia
    >6600.
    >All the Addresses import OK However a few of my contacts have details
    >in the
    >Notes area (thats the notes area of each Contact card) but these are
    >not
    >being transferred across,,,,
    >Well,,, They are but the only way i can see them on my phone is if i
    >go
    >into Edit mode for the contact .
    >Any help in this much appreciated

    >Also ,,, is there any Sync program that will sync my PC to both
    >Nokia6600
    >and HP iPaq ,,, from my PC

Nokia Microsoft Outlook