Closed Solved

Graphics card help

hello everyone i have a question so i have an hp Pavilion a6750f and is about 4 years old so anyway it has a ati radeon hd 3200 gpu and it kinda sucks so my question is a 30 - 40 dollar card worth getting and will it be better than the gpu that i have already and can you recommend one for me thanks
12 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about graphics card help
  1. Well i would say add some $ and get 7750/70
  2. prototype18 said:
    Well i would say add some $ and get 7750/70

+1

I always +1 to you!
  3. Ravyu said:
    +1

I always +1 to you!

xD Same opinion's mate :)

Next time i will add you'r name at the end of each post :P

Prototype & Ravyu
  4. prototype18 said:
    xD Same opinion's mate :)

Next time i will add you'r name at the end of each post :P

Prototype & Ravyu

lol
    YaY!
  5. prototype18 said:
    Well i would say add some $ and get 7750/70

i don't want to add a new power supply and im not looking to spend that much on this computer to upgrade it i got it from someone for 100 dollars so its not worth putting that much into it
  6. How many W is you PSU ?
  7. prototype18 said:
    How many W is you PSU ?

300w
  8. jaifra978 said:
    300w

How bout this, save up, get a HD 6670 (you should go with this as a minimum) as well as a good PSU from any of the brands below later (actually ASAP would be better)-

Antec
    Seasonic <--- They can be a bit $$ but they're really good
    Corsair
    XfX
    Silverstone
  9. Ravyu said:
    How bout this, save up, get a HD 6670 (you should go with this as a minimum) as well as a good PSU from any of the brands below later (actually ASAP would be better)-

Antec
    Seasonic <--- They can be a bit $$ but they're really good
    Corsair
    XfX
    Silverstone

nah i don't want to spend that much on this computer and a psu would cost me more than i paid for the computer i just want a better GPU than the one i'm using
  10. jaifra978 said:
    nah i don't want to spend that much on this computer and a psu would cost me more than i paid for the computer i just want a better GPU than the one i'm using

The thing is, your PSU won't support a better GPU than what you have. A 300W 4 year old PSU won't run anything that is worth upgrading to.
  11. Best answer
  12. Best answer selected by jaifra978.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards GPUs HP Pavilion Graphics Product