Anyone know a nice list of keys used in Battlefield 2?

Last response: in Video Games
July 15, 2005 5:25:59 PM

I'd like to bind some keys and need a list to check against.

In the olden days we use to have something called Game Launch 3d. It
allowed you to edit all the scripts and key bindings. It was GREAT. I
miss it now.

Carl
July 16, 2005 2:34:37 AM

Wouldnt that PunkBuster still kick u off if 2 people were on with the same
key?
I couldnt even use a no cd crack cos of that thing.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 3:04:43 AM

I think he means the keys you press on the keyboard not a serial key.
Sorry, I don`t have any lists.

"Graham" <sketchy.uk@ntlworld.com> skrev i melding
> Wouldnt that PunkBuster still kick u off if 2 people were on with the same
> key?
> I couldnt even use a no cd crack cos of that thing.

July 16, 2005 3:26:35 AM

hahahahaha, got it.
!