Anyone know a nice list of keys used in Battlefield 2?

I'd like to bind some keys and need a list to check against.

In the olden days we use to have something called Game Launch 3d. It
allowed you to edit all the scripts and key bindings. It was GREAT. I
miss it now.

Carl
3 answers Last reply
More about anyone nice list keys battlefield

    Wouldnt that PunkBuster still kick u off if 2 people were on with the same
    key?
    I couldnt even use a no cd crack cos of that thing.

    I think he means the keys you press on the keyboard not a serial key.
    Sorry, I don`t have any lists.

    "Graham" <sketchy.uk@ntlworld.com> skrev i melding
    > Wouldnt that PunkBuster still kick u off if 2 people were on with the same
    > key?
    > I couldnt even use a no cd crack cos of that thing.

    hahahahaha, got it.

Battlefield Games Video Games