Workgroup PC's not accessable

Archived from groups: alt.comp.networking.connectivity (More info?)

I have 3 pc's on my home network 2 with XP Pro and 1 with XP home. I had
no issues then all of a sudden 2 of the PCs can no longer access each other
on the network. I get the unable to connect error. I have tried running
the network wizard with no luck. Something has changed. Could it have been
one of the windows updates?

Thanks,

Brian

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 21:15:28 -0400, BCloutier wrote:

> I have 3 pc's on my home network 2 with XP Pro and 1 with XP home. I had
> no issues then all of a sudden 2 of the PCs can no longer access each other
> on the network. I get the unable to connect error. I have tried running
> the network wizard with no luck. Something has changed. Could it have been
> one of the windows updates?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian
maybe. you should chx the network settings and protocols to see if they
are all the same or something is different.