Which ocz 700w is better

G

stay away from the modxstreampro2

http://www.hardocp.com/article/2008/11/12/ocz_700w_modxstream_pro_power_supply/9
While we had high hopes for the OCZ 700W ModXStream Pro given OCZ's decent track record and the unusually low standards that other 700w units have set forth in our testing to date the OCZ 700W ModXStream Pro hardly lived up to its “Pro” moniker. The unit’s build quality was decent but the component selection was certainly questionable and in the end the unit was unable to complete our testing at full power.

actually OCZ has a less than stellar reputation for PSUs except the ZT series. but when faced with two evils; pick the one that is unknown . .

can't buy another?

G

yeah my "pick the evil not known comment."

BUT - and sorry if i am offensive - i think you ough to throw both of them in the trash. the modxstreampro2 fails at delivering its labeled wattage, thats been tested. though without finding any reviews/testing on the stealthxstream - it doesn't exacrtly look like a winner either; there is "supposedly" four 18 amp 12 volt rails but only ONE 6 and ONE 6+2 PCI connections?!?!?

a good 500 watt PSU will have that so i highly doubt it will be any better than the modstreampro2.

please get another PSU. besides already having those two, what is keeping you from getting another?