Ack, new mic problem, GTXP

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
ok, my mic works sorta, when ever i have the volume on the mic, i hear pops in my headphones, and when i try to record i get pops in my recording, and sometimes the mic just cuts out,

this just started happening, the pops dont happen ALL the time but they happen a lot, when the mic is turned off i get no pops in my headphones

<font color=green>I can draw tyte give me the damn crayon!</font color=green>

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
Well, i am testing to see if my mic is working in the windows sound recording program, but i need a mic badly for gaming, do you think i should reinstall me GTXP drivers?

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
No luck, still dont get anything in my mic, im about ready to return this and get audigy gamer, i need this working but i dont know whats causing this, what are yuor mute settings?

FatBurger

Illustrious
I'm not at home, so I can't say at the moment. I'll let you know tonight when I get home.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

rd382

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2001
err fat burner, im going to exchange the card, cause i didnt get a response from you and i know you there

thanks anyway

FatBurger

Illustrious
Sorry, didn't even get a chance to touch my computer last night.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>