Sign in with
Your question

Gainward GTX650 Ti-No monitor signal

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 2, 2012 3:47:05 PM

So i just bought a new Gainward GTX650 Ti. I connected it to the motherboard (Gigabyte GA-B75-D3V) on the PCIE16 slot and the monitor doesn't get any signal.
I connected the monitor to the motherboard and it works when using the the onboard graphics.

Also, I removed the mobo battery and after putting it back in place, when i start the PC, it boots, stops, then boots again.

Did i do something wrong? I mounted the board gently so i didn't damage anything and the card doesn't come with connector to PSU.

Excuse my questions but i'm not exactly the best man when it comes around to this.
a b U Graphics card
December 2, 2012 4:01:37 PM

n0ster said:

Did i do something wrong? I mounted the board gently so i didn't damage anything and the card doesn't come with connector to PSU.

So is there any cables connected to your card? If not, there is your problem. Some of the manufacturers hide their 6- pin power connecters on the sides or on the top. Search for it carefully and connect the PSU's 6 pin cables to it. Hope this helps!

Don't forget to choose best answer!

Happy Gaming!!
December 2, 2012 4:07:07 PM

Ravyu said:
So is there any cables connected to your card? If not, there is your problem. Some of the manufacturers hide their 6- pin power connecters on the sides or on the top. Search for it carefully and connect the PSU's 6 pin cables

I am the biggest idiot that ever lived. I did not see the 6-pin connector. It works now.
a b U Graphics card
December 2, 2012 4:10:29 PM

n0ster said:
I am the biggest idiot that ever lived. I did not see the 6-pin connector. It works now.

Awww Don't be sad. Everyone does stupid things! Like me thinking a GT 520 would be good enough!
!