Closed Solved

Why is my image doing this (pic)?

this happens mostly during watching videos or playing games. when i turn my monitor off then on again, the problem goes away. my monitor is quite new. a viewsonic 27" vx2753mh-led bought about 6 months ago. the reason i bought this one is because my old monitor (which was old) started doing this every 20 minutes idle or not. my video card is a Radeon HD 6850 which is cooled well, updated drivers and direct x. sometimes, when playing games, the screen just flickers and shows a blank lighted screen and the computer unresponsive. after a hard restart, it shows that a blue screen had happened.
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about image
  1. Any chance you're using a VGA cable?
  2. I'm using an HDMI cable.
  3. Best answer
    Your graphics card is dying then. Is it still under warranty? If so, I suggest contacting the warranty service.
  4. Sunius said:
    Your graphics card is dying then. Is it still under warranty? If so, I suggest contacting the warranty service.

I think I have warranty by Cyberpowerpc, 1 year in parts, so that gives me a month before it expires.
    Is there a sure way to make sure? I just want to make sure it really is the problem, not any other part. Thanks
  5. The only way to do that is trying the card in another PC. Ask your friends for that.
  6. Best answer selected by tomatoes619.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Games Monitors Graphics