  • Drivers
  • Windows XP
a b \ Driver
September 14, 2005 10:12:07 PM

Hye everybody,

Have someone any idea where I can find 1366x768 graphic driver for Intel
855GME chipset (under Windows XPE). More and more TFT use this resolution,
but there is no solution to drive these display directly with LVDS.

If not for Intel 855GME, that's interest me too!!! I'm able to develop new
plateform just for this driver.

Thanks a lot.

Jerome

More about : 1366x768 graphics drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 14, 2005 10:12:08 PM

You would have to address this issue with Intel themselves.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Jerome Lesage" <jerome_lesage@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hye everybody,
>
> Have someone any idea where I can find 1366x768 graphic driver for Intel
> 855GME chipset (under Windows XPE). More and more TFT use this resolution,
> but there is no solution to drive these display directly with LVDS.
>
> If not for Intel 855GME, that's interest me too!!! I'm able to develop new
> plateform just for this driver.
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Jerome

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
September 15, 2005 1:31:00 PM

If the standard video card drivers provided by Intel does not give you this
resolution, then the card does not support it. Intel video cards are now in
the low-end of quality.