1366x768 graphics drivers

Hye everybody,

Have someone any idea where I can find 1366x768 graphic driver for Intel
855GME chipset (under Windows XPE). More and more TFT use this resolution,
but there is no solution to drive these display directly with LVDS.

If not for Intel 855GME, that's interest me too!!! I'm able to develop new
plateform just for this driver.

Thanks a lot.

Jerome
2 answers Last reply
More about 1366x768 graphics drivers

    You would have to address this issue with Intel themselves.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Jerome Lesage" <jerome_lesage@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hye everybody,
    >
    > Have someone any idea where I can find 1366x768 graphic driver for Intel
    > 855GME chipset (under Windows XPE). More and more TFT use this resolution,
    > but there is no solution to drive these display directly with LVDS.
    >
    > If not for Intel 855GME, that's interest me too!!! I'm able to develop new
    > plateform just for this driver.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Jerome

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.device_driver.dev (More info?)

    If the standard video card drivers provided by Intel does not give you this
    resolution, then the card does not support it. Intel video cards are now in
    the low-end of quality.

    "Jerome Lesage" <jerome_lesage@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hye everybody,
    >
    > Have someone any idea where I can find 1366x768 graphic driver for Intel
    > 855GME chipset (under Windows XPE). More and more TFT use this resolution,
    > but there is no solution to drive these display directly with LVDS.
    >
    > If not for Intel 855GME, that's interest me too!!! I'm able to develop new
    > plateform just for this driver.
    >
    > Thanks a lot.
    >
    > Jerome

Drivers Windows XP