Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Pro Digital Photography magazine (Sigma)

Last response: in Digital Camera
Share
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 5:03:45 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

Sigma SD10 beats out Nikon D70 for image quality,
with comments that it produces the sharpest images
the reviewer has ever seen and outstanding colour.
Kodak's DSLR scores perfect across the board in their tests,
they didn't mention it's out of production.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 9:42:03 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

In article <ftj0f1t90u92o4q64qo5h3lghbk5rvka58@4ax.com>, RichA
<none@none.com> wrote:

> Sigma SD10 beats out Nikon D70 for image quality,
> with comments that it produces the sharpest images
> the reviewer has ever seen and outstanding colour.
> Kodak's DSLR scores perfect across the board in their tests,
> they didn't mention it's out of production.

The only category where a Sigma digital camera could win is for the
most outrageously priced 3.42MP kiddie toy.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 10:41:15 PM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

RichA <none@none.com> wrote:

> Sigma SD10 beats out Nikon D70 for image quality,
> with comments that it produces the sharpest images
> the reviewer has ever seen and outstanding colour.
> Kodak's DSLR scores perfect across the board in their tests,
> they didn't mention it's out of production.

Should tell you something about what magazine comparisons are worth.

--
Jeremy | jeremy@exit109.com
Related resources
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:38:32 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

Randall Ainsworth wrote:
> In article <ftj0f1t90u92o4q64qo5h3lghbk5rvka58@4ax.com>, RichA
> <none@none.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Sigma SD10 beats out Nikon D70 for image quality,
>>with comments that it produces the sharpest images
>>the reviewer has ever seen and outstanding colour.
>>Kodak's DSLR scores perfect across the board in their tests,
>>they didn't mention it's out of production.
>
>
> The only category where a Sigma digital camera could win is for the
> most outrageously priced 3.42MP kiddie toy.

No, no Randall... They beat The D70 and all the Canon DSLRs because the
batteries keep working long after all the other bunnies stop!

--
Douglas,
Zero care factor for negative responses
from anonymous posters.
Anonymous
August 4, 2005 9:38:33 AM

Archived from groups: rec.photo.digital.slr-systems (More info?)

In article <42f11d4f@dnews.tpgi.com.au>, Pixby
<pixby_douglas@hotmail.com> wrote:

> No, no Randall... They beat The D70 and all the Canon DSLRs because the
> batteries keep working long after all the other bunnies stop!

I can leave my 10D on all day long and the batteries will still keep
going...all the while creating images which leave the Sigma in the
dust.
!