6230 images to pc

Last response: in Brands
March 22, 2005 4:06:16 PM

am trying to send an image via bluetooth from 6230 to my pc. it fails, yet i
can do it the other way round. am using xp on the pc, any clues?
thanx
andy

More about : 6230 images

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 4:31:49 PM

You can read images from Nokia 6230 using free trial version of Oxygen Phone
Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). There are no any limitations on
reading data from the phone with the trial version.

http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
http://www.smsactivex.com/

Hello, Andy Bolger!
You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:06:16
+1100 from address abolger@optusnet.com.au:

!