6230 images to pc

am trying to send an image via bluetooth from 6230 to my pc. it fails, yet i
can do it the other way round. am using xp on the pc, any clues?
thanx
andy
1 answer Last reply
More about 6230 images

    You can read images from Nokia 6230 using free trial version of Oxygen Phone
    Manager II ( http://www.opm-2.com/ ). There are no any limitations on
    reading data from the phone with the trial version.

    http://www.opm-2.com/forum/

    Best regards, Maxim Vyalkov
    Oxygen Software - tools for your mobile phone.
    Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your mobile phone.
    http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk/
    http://www.smsactivex.com/

    Hello, Andy Bolger!
    You wrote in conference alt.cellular.nokia on Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:06:16
    +1100 from address abolger@optusnet.com.au:

    >am trying to send an image via bluetooth from 6230 to my pc. it fails,
    >yet i
    >can do it the other way round. am using xp on the pc, any clues?
    >thanx
    >andy

Nokia Bluetooth Windows XP