Turning off Service Replies

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
March 22, 2005 10:13:17 PM

Hi,

Everytime I send a txt or make a call on my Nokia 6230 (on o2 PAYG), I
receive these irritating Service Reply messages. Can someone please advise
if these can be turned off, and if so, how.

Thanks in advance,
Jen

More about : turning service replies

Anonymous
March 22, 2005 10:31:13 PM

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:13:17 GMT, "news.ntlworld.com" <me@me.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Everytime I send a txt or make a call on my Nokia 6230 (on o2 PAYG), I
>receive these irritating Service Reply messages. Can someone please advise
>if these can be turned off, and if so, how.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Jen

you phone them up and tell them to turn them off

--
arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
Spam Trap in Header

Freedom isn't FREE
GHPOTHUF #69

http://borg.no-ip.com
March 22, 2005 11:55:52 PM

All I did was go to the 02 website and used the contact us option.

Filled in my Tel. number and told them that I did not want the service reply
that gives me my balance after a text or call, and hey presto it was turned
of within 30 mins.

Hope this helps

Mike

!