Turning off Service Replies

Hi,

Everytime I send a txt or make a call on my Nokia 6230 (on o2 PAYG), I
receive these irritating Service Reply messages. Can someone please advise
if these can be turned off, and if so, how.

Thanks in advance,
Jen
2 answers Last reply
More about turning service replies

    On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:13:17 GMT, "news.ntlworld.com" <me@me.com>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Everytime I send a txt or make a call on my Nokia 6230 (on o2 PAYG), I
    >receive these irritating Service Reply messages. Can someone please advise
    >if these can be turned off, and if so, how.
    >
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Jen

    you phone them up and tell them to turn them off

    --
    arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
    Spam Trap in Header

    Freedom isn't FREE
    GHPOTHUF #69

    http://borg.no-ip.com

    All I did was go to the 02 website and used the contact us option.

    Filled in my Tel. number and told them that I did not want the service reply
    that gives me my balance after a text or call, and hey presto it was turned
    of within 30 mins.

    Hope this helps

    Mike

    "ß Ø ® G" <borg@deadspam.com> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:13:17 GMT, "news.ntlworld.com" <me@me.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Hi,
    > >
    > >Everytime I send a txt or make a call on my Nokia 6230 (on o2 PAYG), I
    > >receive these irritating Service Reply messages. Can someone please
    advise
    > >if these can be turned off, and if so, how.
    > >
    > >Thanks in advance,
    > >Jen
    > >

    > you phone them up and tell them to turn them off
    >
    > --
    > arjftebhc@jryfutbi.pb.hx<--ROT13 it
    > Spam Trap in Header
    >
    > Freedom isn't FREE