Solved

Hd 6570 suprising performance

hello guys ,i have an hd 6570 1gb ddr3 and i can play games like skyrim 5 elder scrolls , gta 4 , hitman absolution ,crysis 2
and battlefield 3 at high to ultra settings in resolution 1600*900 (expect for bf3 at 1366*768).
i got fps around 32-48 fps .
i also didnot overclocked cpu or gpu.
most of the gamers say that thehd 6570 1gb ddr3 is entry level card but how this gpu work like that medium level card .
my pc specification.
intel core i5 2500k@3.3ghz.
hdd 500gb western digital.
6gb ram and psu 450w.
hd 6570 1gb ddr3.(sapphire)really good product
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about 6570 suprising performance
  1. Best answer
    Id say that the performance is about right for your spec. Decent processor and decent amount of RAM. You are also running on 1600 x 900 generally which makes a difference. If you bumped it up to 1920 x 1080 on those settings you'd probably notice a massive drop in performance, especially with any MSAA and other DX11 features enabled. Do you run these games i DX11 with any AA enabled or Ambient Occlusion etc?

But its a great sign that you can get good gaming performance without breaking the bank, which is great for the platform.

Some people wouldn't like 32-48 fps and prefer 60 fps as a minimum but the main thing is you enjoy your gaming. Good man.

RV
  2. one thing i dont have monitor which supports 1920*1080.
    but al th games play very smoothly
  3. also i have aa 4x and ambient occulation and defination turned on
  4. Mate enjoy!
  5. You are soo very right my friend. I don't know what they check when they review these cards, but I have bought one too and I am getting great performance out of HIS 6570 small form factor card. I read somewhere that this card is a dissappointment when it comes to gaming but to my utter surprise i can play Dead space 2 with Max settings on 1080p and too @ more than 30 fps at all times. Same goes for HAWX, it very rarely drops frames when there are too many things on the screen but needless to say it doesn't matter. This is one little beast packed in a small package.
  6. rizqureshy said:
    You are soo very right my friend. I don't know what they check when they review these cards, but I have bought one too and I am getting great performance out of HIS 6570 small form factor card. I read somewhere that this card is a dissappointment when it comes to gaming but to my utter surprise i can play Dead space 2 with Max settings on 1080p and too @ more than 30 fps at all times. Same goes for HAWX, it very rarely drops frames when there are too many things on the screen but needless to say it doesn't matter. This is one little beast packed in a small package.

hey u can overclock ur gpu to a hd 6670 1gb ddr3 clock so u will get the max from this card.
    hey then u can play bf3 at high settings on 1080p .
    good choice like me.
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon DDR3 HD Graphics