Texture units (Help Please)

I am trying to everquest 2 and a error comes up and says you need a video
card that has 4 texture units. I am currently using Geforce 4 MX 440-SE.
What is a testure unit and how can I tell if my card has the right
requierments.

"Dragnking1" <Dragnking1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to everquest 2 and a error comes up and says you need a video
> card that has 4 texture units. I am currently using Geforce 4 MX 440-SE.
> What is a testure unit and how can I tell if my card has the right
> requierments.

Hello.

Unfortunately your card is below the requirements, the following cards and
above will give you an idea of what will work:

nVidia GeForce 3, GeForce 4 Ti and up. ATi Radeon 8500 and up.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.