I wanna build a PC...or buy a HP Z800 with Quadro 4000
i need a PC..which allow me to do a lot of work at the same time..
* 3DS MAXS, for 3D modeling
* AutoDesk Inventor 3D modeling, MAchine Simulation...FEA..for less than 500 parts
* about 5 Excel Files running at sametime..each of them having a few thousand lines.and 15 column.. pilot table..charts..etc.
* Solidwork 3D AND 2D
*AUTOCAD FOR 2D
* 2 AI running...
* 3 Chrome Windows..likely to have more than 10 tabs each
* Storage of HD Music files..and Streaming music over WIFI or lan to my Audio setup background music with work all time..
* Storage of Movie...sending movie to my projector (when movie..., then only Internet..but no work..)
*Running 3 Monitors (2x 21 inch, and one 27inchs)
Should I go for a HP Z800 with dual Xeon + a quadro 4000 Card. from HP outlet.(quite good price for such build).and put in another GTX or ATI card.. if such how;s do they work together..? Application specific Monitors Via Quadro ,and Via GTX...or
i notice some guy talk about Quadro 4000 as GUI and GTX as GPU ....what is that all about..?
or it is wiser to build my own PC....(seem nice ...which can be overclocked....get work done faster with less $$)
Although work i am doing on this PC is nothing critical...which my my personal hobby business..which i custom build some machine and sell them to specific customer with specific need... i do care productivity
i am using a IBM workstation at work and a Macbook Pro at the sametime..
this new machine shall be used at home...
thx..for reading..as i have not build any since 13 yrs ago..
Need any new monitors? Put rest of the money there. or save it. I think that 1 videocard is all you need.
If you need 2 you can get one more later. So take one and try if it works.. fine. If not go for 2 cards.
Thx for your suggestion for the E3Xeon... seem interesting..and good price too..., and i have fews monitors around...i am sure this SLI run better for some application