tred alert 2 wont open

ive got a little problem

i have installed red alert 2 on my computer but when i try to play it does
absolutely nothing....I dont know if im the only one, but if anyone knows how
to put an end to my problem i'll be glad to hear it...

"potatoe" <potatoe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> i have installed red alert 2 on my computer but when i try to play it does
> absolutely nothing....I dont know if im the only one, but if anyone knows
> how
> to put an end to my problem i'll be glad to hear it...

Tried grabbing the latest patch?

http://www.cncnz.com/files/redalert2/patches.shtml

--
Paul Smith,