Question about PC case and PSU

EzioAs

Distinguished
It can. However, if you haven't bought the psu yet, I recommending you avoid Cooler Master' GX series and extreme series (higher end CM units are "okay"). If you're looking for a new power supply, get a corsair CX500, TX550, Seasonic 520, XFX550. These are all better quality units compared to the GX550

JohnDoVaS12345

Honorable
Jan 7, 2013
both cases can?

well i want a PSU which will be able to handle good games. i want to uprgade to GTX 650 and people from this forum suggested me this PSU but i am not sure if this collermaster supports my current Lamtech case

EzioAs

Distinguished
The GX550 is nothing big, just standard. I'm not sure about the rest of your specs (you can post it here if you want more accurate answers) but the GX550 is not a good psu. It's better than the cheap generic crap in terms that it has higher efficiency and can output more power before dying (not exactly 500W sometimes) but only just that.

Like I said before, if you haven't bought the power supply, get something different. I already posted the units what I would consider a good, inexpensive psu. If you have bought them, then I would not suggest you replace them, only that don't stress it too much (I mean don't put very power components in your system)