Choppy Images

I finaly got the sims 2 to load but now the images are all choppy. It did
not look this way on my friends computer, how do i fix it?
1 answer Last reply
More about choppy images

    "Meghann" <Meghann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I finaly got the sims 2 to load but now the images are all choppy. It did
    > not look this way on my friends computer, how do i fix it?

    What do you mean by choppy? Stuttering like a low frame rate?

    If you check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/hardware.php and then
    post back with what hardware you've got we can narrow down where the problem
    is.

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.