Choppy Images

December 31, 2004 7:45:04 AM

I finaly got the sims 2 to load but now the images are all choppy. It did
not look this way on my friends computer, how do i fix it?

More about : choppy images

Anonymous
December 31, 2004 7:22:22 PM

"Meghann" <Meghann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I finaly got the sims 2 to load but now the images are all choppy. It did
> not look this way on my friends computer, how do i fix it?

What do you mean by choppy? Stuttering like a low frame rate?

If you check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/hardware.php and then
post back with what hardware you've got we can narrow down where the problem
is.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.