Listen to Cell phone with Car Speakers

Last response: in Brands
March 23, 2005 2:49:04 PM

Listen to your Cell Phone with your Car Speakers

http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net

Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree Anywhere works in any Car, with any Cell
Phone, using any Radio. It instantly transforms your Cell Phone into a
speakerphone! Set up is easy, it takes only seconds. No installation
required. No wires or annoying, bulky units... no need to use your
cigarette lighter either. Simply Clip, Press, and Talk!

Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree sound is clear and crisp. It takes
advantage of your car speaker system. Your conversation will sound like
music to your ears! Fone Free also eliminates the threat of radiation
because you don't have to hold the phone next to your ear. Most
important, Fone Free helps you drive more safely by letting you
concentrate on the road rather than fumbling with your cell phone. You
and your family are safer.

http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 3:56:06 PM

diecastkeychains@yahoo.com wrote:
> Listen to your Cell Phone with your Car Speakers
>
> http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net
>
> Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree Anywhere works in any Car, with any Cell
> Phone, using any Radio. It instantly transforms your Cell Phone into a
> speakerphone! Set up is easy, it takes only seconds. No installation
> required. No wires or annoying, bulky units... no need to use your
> cigarette lighter either. Simply Clip, Press, and Talk!
>
> Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree sound is clear and crisp. It takes
> advantage of your car speaker system. Your conversation will sound like
> music to your ears! Fone Free also eliminates the threat of radiation
> because you don't have to hold the phone next to your ear. Most
> important, Fone Free helps you drive more safely by letting you
> concentrate on the road rather than fumbling with your cell phone. You
> and your family are safer.
>
> http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net

A great invention that broadcasts your conversation (or at least one
side of it) to anyone close by to you over the FM Broadcast band!

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_l...
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Anonymous
March 24, 2005 3:56:07 PM

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:56:06 +1100, Simon VK3XEM <usenet@vk3xem.net>
wrote:

>A great invention that broadcasts your conversation (or at least one
>side of it) to anyone close by to you over the FM Broadcast band!

And think about where the microphone is - still by the phone. Call
someone and put the phone down - you'll have to YELL for them to hear
you.
March 24, 2005 10:57:09 PM

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:56:06 +1100, Simon VK3XEM <usenet@vk3xem.net>
> wrote:
>
>> A great invention that broadcasts your conversation (or at least one
>> side of it) to anyone close by to you over the FM Broadcast band!
>
> And think about where the microphone is - still by the phone. Call
> someone and put the phone down - you'll have to YELL for them to hear
> you.

What else can you expect from a company who sell, side by side an aeriel
booster & a microwave protector, doesn't anyone else see the double talking
snake oil??
March 25, 2005 5:14:22 PM

<diecastkeychains@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Listen to your Cell Phone with your Car Speakers
>
> http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net
>
> Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree Anywhere works in any Car, with any Cell
> Phone, using any Radio. It instantly transforms your Cell Phone into a
> speakerphone! Set up is easy, it takes only seconds. No installation
> required. No wires or annoying, bulky units... no need to use your
> cigarette lighter either. Simply Clip, Press, and Talk!
>
> Hands Free Cell Phone FoneFree sound is clear and crisp. It takes
> advantage of your car speaker system. Your conversation will sound like
> music to your ears! Fone Free also eliminates the threat of radiation
> because you don't have to hold the phone next to your ear. Most
> important, Fone Free helps you drive more safely by letting you
> concentrate on the road rather than fumbling with your cell phone. You
> and your family are safer.
>
> http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net

Illegal to use/operate in the UK as its a RF transmitter.

Steve
Anonymous
March 28, 2005 6:31:35 PM

"Steve" <No@Way.com> wrote in message

> > http://www.cellphonehandsfree.net
>
> Illegal to use/operate in the UK as its a RF transmitter.
>
> Steve

LOL

It will be illegal to break wind soon in Bliars nanny state, but it
doesn't mean that people won't do it does it !
!