halo

How do I get the computer I am carrying around to talk to me? Helpfull If I
could ask her questions?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo

    Hi Krist2,

    Do you mean Cortana?

    She'll pop out when you need her the most (it's part of the story line)
    however asking Cortana questions isn't part of the Halo experience. :-)

    How far along are you in the missions?

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "krist2" <krist2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CF9B677C-45B6-4775-BF86-93D8177F27F6@microsoft.com...
    > How do I get the computer I am carrying around to talk to me? Helpfull If I
    > could ask her questions?

Computers Games Microsoft Windows XP