halo

January 1, 2005 11:51:02 AM

How do I get the computer I am carrying around to talk to me? Helpfull If I
could ask her questions?

More about : halo

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 2:58:45 PM

Hi Krist2,

Do you mean Cortana?

She'll pop out when you need her the most (it's part of the story line)
however asking Cortana questions isn't part of the Halo experience. :-)

How far along are you in the missions?

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!