Sign in with
Your question

Nvidia Drivers failure

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 5, 2012 1:20:39 AM

I've been scouring the internet for different fixes and I have yet to fix my problem. Earlier this week I discovered that the file nvlddmkm.sys bsod'd my computer, so i went to reinstall the last nvidia driver, 306.97, but it wouldn't install. I tried previous versions as well and they do not work. I had to do a system restore to get my drivers back but now 310.70 came out and I tried again but it still will not install the driver and I've done uninstalls, driver sweeper/ driver fusion, ccleaner, safe mode installs, combofix, spybot s&d, malwarebytes, and esnet online scanner to try and remedy this. I also am installing using a clean installation.

I do not have system restore points that go back far enough, I talked to Nvidia's live chat and they said its a hardware issue even though the card is 3 months old :heink:  . The card worked perfectly before but new drivers increase stability and performance and only the drivers fail, the card was perfect.

More about : nvidia drivers failure

December 5, 2012 1:22:56 AM

What exactly do you mean that file BSOD'd your computer?
m
l
December 5, 2012 1:26:36 AM

I had a bsod, and that file was specified along with a stop error, which I don't remember.
m
l
December 5, 2012 1:38:02 AM

2troger said:
I had a bsod, and that file was specified along with a stop error, which I don't remember.

I really have no clue about your problem, never heard of anything like this.

Try doing a stress test with Prime95 and see if anythings wrong. It could be the mobo failing. I have no clue whats the cause of your problem really :??: 
m
l
!