Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

Help about GTX 660

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 5, 2012 6:38:41 AM

Today when i open my pc i saw on that my gpu is in use of 30% while nothing is open i restarted pc same issue my windows is a bit crap now between should i reinstall it or its the prob with something else?

More about : gtx 660

a c 92 U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 6:39:46 AM

please explain the problem better.
Score
0
December 5, 2012 7:06:33 AM

esrever said:
please explain the problem better.

GPU usage stuck at 30% .. is it my windows 7 should i reinstall it or is it something else?
Score
0
Related resources
a c 92 U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 7:17:40 AM

try uninstalling and reinstalling drivers.
Score
0
a b U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 8:10:33 AM

You could also try to reinstalling it in the pci-e slot or you could try to recover your computer from a point where you didn't have the issues.

Please keep us updated, so we can help you further.
Score
0
December 5, 2012 8:56:19 AM

lostgamer_03 said:
You could also try to reinstalling it in the pci-e slot or you could try to recover your computer from a point where you didn't have the issues.

Please keep us updated, so we can help you further.

Reinstalled windows , Reinstalled drivers no use. :( 
Score
0
a c 85 U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 11:20:13 AM

Are you saying the problem is that your graphics card is only at 30%... at your desktop?
Score
0
December 5, 2012 11:30:44 AM

DarkSable said:
Are you saying the problem is that your graphics card is only at 30%... at your desktop?

Nah Nah .. what am saying is when i close everything then when i saw the usage of GPU and it was still 30% .. why?
Score
0
a c 291 U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 12:00:38 PM

You might have caught a virus. 4th time I see this on the forums and in the first three times it was malware.
Score
0
December 5, 2012 4:12:48 PM

Sunius said:
You might have caught a virus. 4th time I see this on the forums and in the first three times it was malware.

Reinstalled windows earlier pc is clean :) 
Score
0
a c 291 U Graphics card
December 5, 2012 5:11:59 PM

So you've solved it?
Score
0

Best solution

December 5, 2012 5:39:18 PM

Might be a card issue, Re install whatever you are using to track GPU usage, or try another GPU usage monitor, like GPU-z, or something of the sort.
Share
December 5, 2012 10:55:25 PM

Best answer selected by Jan3s.
Score
0
December 5, 2012 10:55:47 PM

Kiowa789 said:
Might be a card issue, Re install whatever you are using to track GPU usage, or try another GPU usage monitor, like GPU-z, or something of the sort.

It was the software :@
Score
0
!