Closed

Ok, it's halloween again, keep your security up

Tags:
  • Security
  • Software
  • Business Computing
Last response: in Business Computing
October 8, 2011 7:15:48 AM

Every year "the big 6 come around" with their team of children fans, move up your scans from a week to every few days and change up your virus software back and forth. Please make sure all year around you don't have any residue with your close email friends with back doors and circumvented irc's. Important to keep tracking software on you pc which is scanned twice a day. I am sorry I can not give you specific names, easily hit. You will need to do your own homework and get what you need to properly protect yourself. Find a friend also to get you a "black protector" to open your new downloaded program in command prompt. We don't want you getting a little something extra then what you intended. Have fun my friends and enjoy the the holidays over the next three months. Don't be lazy and pay attention, the last few months are always the worst.
Steve Jobs rest in piece; Our Arch of the Covenant

More about : halloween security

October 10, 2011 2:42:15 PM

Ok, drink the kool-aid. :) 
October 10, 2011 2:54:57 PM

shing25 said:
Every year "the big 6 come around" with their team of children fans, move up your scans from a week to every few days and change up your virus software back and forth. Please make sure all year around you don't have any residue with your close email friends with back doors and circumvented irc's. Important to keep tracking software on you pc which is scanned twice a day. I am sorry I can not give you specific names, easily hit. You will need to do your own homework and get what you need to properly protect yourself. Find a friend also to get you a "black protector" to open your new downloaded program in command prompt. We don't want you getting a little something extra then what you intended. Have fun my friends and enjoy the the holidays over the next three months. Don't be lazy and pay attention, the last few months are always the worst.

WTF, is the apocolipse coming
Related resources
October 10, 2011 3:03:09 PM

shing25 said:

Reported.
October 10, 2011 3:05:12 PM

Reported as well.
a b 8 Security
October 10, 2011 3:25:16 PM

This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Related resources
!