gameport drivers

I have been tryinmg to load my new joystick. it is a Tournament usb wireless
type. on connection to usb. computer indicates "hardware found", I then get
window stating "Gameport drivers not properly configured. Thecomputer is
new fron november and is Compaq Presario SR1130 UK model . can anyone please
help

Hi Norman,

Did the joystick come with an installation CD for Windows XP?
If so, unplug the device, reboot, install the software according to
the instructions included with the device. I hope that helps! :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms