My new build

Hi Frnds,
Checkout my new build and plz tell me some suggestions......

Intel core i5-3470 cpu
asus p8z77-m mobo
asus gtx 660 2gb d5 gpu
seagate 1tb hdd@7200rpm
corsair vengeance 8gb ram @ 1600mhz
corsair 650w psu
samsung 22" led hd monitor
lg 24x DVDR
Frnds plz tell me that is it a good build enough to play games till 2014?? And also does my gpu (asus gtx 660 ) will fit comfortably on my motherboard???? or should I change my mobo????
5 answers Last reply
More about build
  1. It will all work just fine. I would recommend trying to get an hd7870 instead of the gtx660. The new 13.1 drivers are out and very good. It will be better than the 660.

Also get a cheaper H77 motherboard. Use the saved money to afford the 7870.
  2. Yes, Yes, No.
  3. tiny voices said:
    It will all work just fine. I would recommend trying to get an hd7870 instead of the gtx660. The new 13.1 drivers are out and very good. It will be better than the 660.

Also get a cheaper H77 motherboard. Use the saved money to afford the 7870.

Srry dude but I researched a lot for H77 but in asus there is no good h77 board and z77 is future proof and overclockable thats why I choose this one and for Gpu I think I'm an nvidia fan so should I go for GTX 560 ti instead of this???
  4. sagar mehta said:
    Srry dude but I researched a lot for H77 but in asus there is no good h77 board and z77 is future proof and overclockable thats why I choose this one and for Gpu I think I'm an nvidia fan so should I go for GTX 560 ti instead of this???

You've said that you want a board that is capable of overclocking but the CPU you have chosen is not unlocked. You would need the i5 3570k to be able to over clock.
  5. sagar mehta said:

Skip the GTX660 and the GTX560ti and go with the GTX660ti.

And, as mikerockett stated, go with the "K" version of the cpu.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Asus New Build Systems