Sign in with
Your question

LCD monitor displayed nothing

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
December 6, 2012 4:21:52 PM

This morning when i turned on my desktop computer, my acer LCD monitor is displayed nothing. The only thing i can see is the light on the bottom of the LCD keep flashing. Normally, last time when i pushed the power button i can see the acer logo appear on the LCD screen but now no more acer logo appeared, it just no response. My pc can POST with a single beep sound and i can heard the melody when my computer enter windows. what happen to my computer?

Thanks

More about : lcd monitor displayed

December 6, 2012 5:06:54 PM

Check that all of your monitor cables are secure. I would try a different monitor if you have one handy. I think it's safe to assume that your monitor is dying if your cables are secure though.
m
l
December 6, 2012 6:00:29 PM

flexxar said:
Check that all of your monitor cables are secure. I would try a different monitor if you have one handy. I think it's safe to assume that your monitor is dying if your cables are secure though.

I just checked all the cable connections, it look good and well secured. Now i does not have another monitor to try except i buy another new one. Possible cable die?
m
l
December 6, 2012 6:01:34 PM

Cabes don't usually have problems. If you have a tv handy,that might work as a monitor
m
l
!