Sony LDP 760 quality?? NEED ANSWER!

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
December 27, 2004 9:35:24 PM

I just purchased one of these for $9.99 + $20 shipping on eBay! Pretty
excited. What's the consensus(sp?) on the quality of this machine? If my
current player is better I can always throw it back up on eBay. I just
couldn't pass up that price because I'm looking for something with digital
output. Thanks for responses!!!!!

-Mike
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 1:16:20 AM

Thanks guys for the info... should it be any better than my Pioneer
LD-V2200? (Besides the audio, that obviously will be better on digital) I
know the v2200 isn't anything special and I personally notice a good
amount of video noise on that thing.

-Mike
!