display problem whilst gaming

kev

can anyone help me? ive got a problem whilst playing tiger woods 2005, once i
get past the menu screen and start the actual gameplay i get three views of
the same golfer on my screen, i have checked all the spec out and my pc is
more than capable of running this so why is it happening? iv been trying to
fix this since christmas to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated...
thanx

"kev" <kev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> can anyone help me? ive got a problem whilst playing tiger woods 2005,
> once i
> get past the menu screen and start the actual gameplay i get three views
> of
> the same golfer on my screen, i have checked all the spec out and my pc is
> more than capable of running this so why is it happening? iv been trying
> fix this since christmas to no avail. any help would be greatly
> appreciated...
> thanx

Hello, try updating your video drivers.

Check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php for pointers on
how to go about doing it, let us know if that does any good. :cool:

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

kev

hi paul,
ive updated my drivers but still the problem exists have u any other ideas??
do i need 2 install the game again maybe???
thanx for ur help
kev...