display problem whilst gaming

can anyone help me? ive got a problem whilst playing tiger woods 2005, once i
get past the menu screen and start the actual gameplay i get three views of
the same golfer on my screen, i have checked all the spec out and my pc is
more than capable of running this so why is it happening? iv been trying to
fix this since christmas to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated...
thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about display problem whilst gaming

    "kev" <kev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > can anyone help me? ive got a problem whilst playing tiger woods 2005,
    > once i
    > get past the menu screen and start the actual gameplay i get three views
    > of
    > the same golfer on my screen, i have checked all the spec out and my pc is
    > more than capable of running this so why is it happening? iv been trying
    > fix this since christmas to no avail. any help would be greatly
    > appreciated...
    > thanx

    Hello, try updating your video drivers.

    Check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php for pointers on
    how to go about doing it, let us know if that does any good. 8-)

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    hi paul,
    ive updated my drivers but still the problem exists have u any other ideas??
    do i need 2 install the game again maybe???
    thanx for ur help
    kev...

    "Paul Smith" wrote:

    > "kev" <kev@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > can anyone help me? ive got a problem whilst playing tiger woods 2005,
    > > once i
    > > get past the menu screen and start the actual gameplay i get three views
    > > of
    > > the same golfer on my screen, i have checked all the spec out and my pc is
    > > more than capable of running this so why is it happening? iv been trying
    > > fix this since christmas to no avail. any help would be greatly
    > > appreciated...
    > > thanx
    >
    > Hello, try updating your video drivers.
    >
    > Check out http://windows.dasmirnov.net/guides/drivers.php for pointers on
    > how to go about doing it, let us know if that does any good. 8-)
    >
    > --
    > Paul Smith,
    > Yeovil, UK.
    > http://www.dasmirnov.net/
    > http://windows.dasmirnov.net/ Windows XP Resource Site.
    >
    > *Replace nospam with smirnov to reply by e-mail*

Gaming Windows XP Displays