Freelancer video

Mike

Splendid

Hi i have just reinstalled freelancer after not playing for 8 or 9 months,
and not it doesnt work properly. im acctually running it on an all new comp.

On my old one a p3 1ghz 384mb ram tnt2 32mb (winxp sp1). it ran fine with
all of the details near max. But now with my new comp A64 3200+ 1gb ram
geforce 6800 128mb, it is very choppy no matter what the details are set at.
i have all the latest drivers patches ect. just reinstalled windows so it is
not the problem. the only thing i have found any where is that maybe the
game is not completly compatible with new video cards.

so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they were
able to fix it.

thanks

"mike" <mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi i have just reinstalled freelancer after not playing for 8 or 9 months,
> and not it doesnt work properly. im acctually running it on an all new
> comp.
>
> On my old one a p3 1ghz 384mb ram tnt2 32mb (winxp sp1). it ran fine with
> all of the details near max. But now with my new comp A64 3200+ 1gb ram
> geforce 6800 128mb, it is very choppy no matter what the details are set
> at.
> i have all the latest drivers patches ect. just reinstalled windows so it
> is
> not the problem. the only thing i have found any where is that maybe the
> game is not completly compatible with new video cards.
>
> so i was just wondering if anyone else had this problem and if they were
> able to fix it.

Hello, got the newest drivers for your card? www.nvidia.com

Hope that helps.

--