FA: I STILL KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER LTBX

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
January 3, 2005 6:42:16 PM

I have this title for auction ending tonight (Monday night) as well as hundreds
(almost a thousand) of other titles in my eBay store.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6354...

More about : summer ltbx

Anonymous
January 3, 2005 6:42:17 PM

$ 10 may seem like a lot for a previewed laserdisc but keep in mind
this is the CLASSIC film from 1998 that truly left its mark on
cinematic history. BID NOW!!

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1800019048&cf=crit...

!