• Configuration
  • AVI
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
March 7, 2012 8:26:32 PM

nope.avi

More about : nope avi

March 7, 2012 9:23:03 PM

Dunno but 5+ voltage looks low. What soundcard u using, any other device drivers you could eliminate to make sure it is the video card or mobo? Have you got antivirus and done a scan?
m
l
March 7, 2012 10:57:08 PM

nope.avi
m
l
Related resources
March 8, 2012 6:01:26 AM

for that price, its a good mobo. can't really ask for more honestly. it has usb 3.0, which is something that EVERYONE should look for when buying a mobo and making a new rig since a lot of the usb will slowly become usb 3.0 now since its faster.

as for everything else, its pretty standard for a 99 dollar mobo now. but then again, i do not know what features u really want.

for gaming, this mobo should be more than enough.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 8, 2012 6:58:04 AM

phunnyconflicts said:
it has usb 3.0, which is something that EVERYONE should look for when buying a mobo and making a new rig since a lot of the usb will slowly become usb 3.0 now since its faster.

Thats the least of what you should look for, as the only devices that can use USB3.0 bandwidth effectively would be USB based SSD's who needs shuffle that much data around that can't afford to wait for a bit.

Power phases, Sata III (for SSD's), PCI-E Lanes, USB Ports on the back, warranty support, bios updates, fan headers, all probably come ahead of USB3.0

OP: is built in GPU off? do you clean driver installs between installations? Nvidia and ATI may not play nicely together. Have you run memest for several cycles? Test your HDD's.
m
l
March 8, 2012 3:53:03 PM

13thmonkey said:
Thats the least of what you should look for, as the only devices that can use USB3.0 bandwidth effectively would be USB based SSD's who needs shuffle that much data around that can't afford to wait for a bit.

Power phases, Sata III (for SSD's), PCI-E Lanes, USB Ports on the back, warranty support, bios updates, fan headers, all probably come ahead of USB3.0

OP: is built in GPU off? do you clean driver installs between installations? Nvidia and ATI may not play nicely together. Have you run memest for several cycles? Test your HDD's.

Yes I turned off the onbaord graphics and I have tried only leaving the drivers need for that card only installed. I removed the ones i didn't need with driver sweeper. I only ran one memtest. Just recently i decided to see if oc my gpu *6790* to 900 mhz would help. It helped in games a little till i tried to play dead space 2. It began to start freezing my screen for about 5 seconds till it refreshed. The sound still was going on in the background and the temp was only 52 degrees C. I would like to fully test my gpu in another system but I do not have any of other system to test if its the gpu or mobo but since but my cards are having issues I figured it was my mobo. Cna you explain what you mean by test m hard drive. I have run check disk and defragmented if that is what you mean. I do not want to waste money yet on a new mobo that may not even fix my problem. I will try and worry about the mobo last cause I do believe i need a new one just need to fix this problem first.
m
l
March 9, 2012 4:18:08 AM

nope.avi
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 9, 2012 6:47:33 AM

psu does look a bit light
m
l
March 12, 2012 10:51:56 PM