All-in-one system needed

Hi people,
I need a new computer for work. Looking at an all-in-one. Most important thing is I want an SSD in there, and it should be ~£650 or less. I've looked on dabs.com, ebuyer.com, etc but they're all using hard disks. Can anyone suggest anywhere else I could look, or actually seen an all-in-one with SSD at that kind of price?
3 answers Last reply
More about system needed
  1. Quite simply I dont think you will find an all-in-one with an SSD in it. Even among proper desktop prebuilts, SSD's are a rarity only found in the higher end gaming ones.

Might just have to replace the HDD yourself if you get an all-in-one.
  2. I have seen them, but they're a bit above budget. Saw one around £850, but my boss would prefer to stay around £650 or less. And I don't think he'd be cool with me opening it up and potentially voiding the warranty.
  3. There is this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sedatech-All-One-2x2-6Ghz-CardReader/dp/B0061Q2366/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

Which I found a while back, but not sure about Sedatech. And looking at the first image, that looks disturbing like EliteGroup's logo (ECS). Could just be an EliteGroup case though.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt SSD Computer Hard Drives Systems