MP3 Ringtones on 7610?

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
Share
March 29, 2005 9:08:37 PM

Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?

Thanks

More about : mp3 ringtones 7610

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 11:58:41 AM

yes

"K" <@.> wrote in message
news:p Yf2e.24557$4%3.626@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?
>
> Thanks

March 30, 2005 4:46:57 PM

How would I achieve this?

I spent a while on my girlfriends phone last night trying to do it and found
nothing obvious.

She has uploaded an MP3 to her memory card - what next?

Thank you in advance

"Daniel Juhn" <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> yes
>
> "K" <@.> wrote in message
> news:p Yf2e.24557$4%3.626@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>> Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?
>>
>> Thanks

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 7:51:58 PM

go to "profiles" menu

select which profile you want ringtone used on

select "personalise"

select "ringing tone, line 1"

choose the ringtone you want from the list.

Should work fine now

Sam B

!