MP3 Ringtones on 7610?

Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?

Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about ringtones 7610

    yes

    "K" <@.> wrote in message
    > Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?
    >
    > Thanks

    How would I achieve this?

    I spent a while on my girlfriends phone last night trying to do it and found
    nothing obvious.

    She has uploaded an MP3 to her memory card - what next?

    Thank you in advance

    "Daniel Juhn" <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
    > yes
    >
    > "K" <@.> wrote in message
    >> Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?
    >>
    >> Thanks

    go to "profiles" menu

    select which profile you want ringtone used on

    select "personalise"

    select "ringing tone, line 1"

    choose the ringtone you want from the list.

    Should work fine now

    Sam B

    "K" <@.> wrote in message
    > How would I achieve this?
    >
    > I spent a while on my girlfriends phone last night trying to do it and
    > found nothing obvious.
    >
    > She has uploaded an MP3 to her memory card - what next?
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    >

    > "Daniel Juhn" <j.u.h.n.remove.the.periods@optusnet.com.au> wrote in
    > message news:4249cfa3$0$29450$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.au...
    >> yes
    >>
    >> "K" <@.> wrote in message
    >>> Can you set an MP3 as a ringtone on the 7610?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks

Nokia MP3