Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
That is an AMD reference design, you won't easily find an AMD branded card. But you could get an AMD card from a different manufacturer (MSI, Sapphire) that has a reference design.

But why in heavens name would you WANT that specific card. Its older and reference designs are usually not as good as third party manufacturer coolers.
That is an AMD reference design, you won't easily find an AMD branded card. But you could get an AMD card from a different manufacturer (MSI, Sapphire) that has a reference design.

But why in heavens name would you WANT that specific card. Its older and reference designs are usually not as good as third party manufacturer coolers.

Solution

geekman90

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

It was just an example. I certainly don't want that card! Thanks though, that was the exact answer I was looking for.

geekman90

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012
I also was just really annoyed with all the strange graphic designs other brands put on their graphics cards. It would be nice to just have a regular solid colored graphics card.

geekman90

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

Well I just searched for them and they seem like they are rare. All I see is XFX, Saphire, and MSI. I just wan't to buy a regular AMD graphics card. I tried searching for reference cards , but nothing came up.

geekman90

Honorable
Dec 7, 2012

Thank you SO much! How'd you find it?! What did you search!?

Status
Not open for further replies.