Your question
Closed

Amd graphics cards

Last response: in Graphics & Displays

Best solution

a c 151 U Graphics card
a c 120 À AMD
December 7, 2012 9:35:11 PM

That is an AMD reference design, you won't easily find an AMD branded card. But you could get an AMD card from a different manufacturer (MSI, Sapphire) that has a reference design.

But why in heavens name would you WANT that specific card. Its older and reference designs are usually not as good as third party manufacturer coolers.
Related resources
December 7, 2012 9:42:12 PM

Best answer selected by geekman90.
December 7, 2012 9:43:04 PM

Novuake said:
That is an AMD reference design, you won't easily find an AMD branded card. But you could get an AMD card from a different manufacturer (MSI, Sapphire) that has a reference design.

But why in heavens name would you WANT that specific card. Its older and reference designs are usually not as good as third party manufacturer coolers.

It was just an example. I certainly don't want that card! Thanks though, that was the exact answer I was looking for.
December 7, 2012 9:48:32 PM

I also was just really annoyed with all the strange graphic designs other brands put on their graphics cards. It would be nice to just have a regular solid colored graphics card.
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2012 9:51:06 PM

Well you wont see the card in there. You can only see the side and the PCB.Non-reference designs are cooler and quieter.
December 7, 2012 9:53:56 PM

Does anyone know where I can buy an AMD reference card?
December 7, 2012 10:03:22 PM

prototype18 said:
Well i linked them :lol: 

You just search(lets say your from US) on sites like newegg etc. But as that card is old its hard to find new.

Thats why i linked ebay.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&io...

Well I just searched for them and they seem like they are rare. All I see is XFX, Saphire, and MSI. I just wan't to buy a regular AMD graphics card. I tried searching for reference cards , but nothing came up.
a b U Graphics card
December 7, 2012 10:05:37 PM

Well sure you can buy. Just write only "HD xxxx " and go to shopping .
December 7, 2012 10:12:34 PM

What if I wanted an ATI 5770(Like I said it's just an example. Not something I want) Where could I find an ATI 5770?
!