Draw Buffer Civ III

January 11, 2005 5:49:10 AM

Ive been playing civ III regularly but all offf a sudden it wont load and I
get - Fatal Error cannot locate draw buffer- can anyone tell me what this is
and how I get rid of it please.

More about : draw buffer civ iii

Anonymous
January 11, 2005 5:53:58 PM

"gooner461" <gooner461@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ive been playing civ III regularly but all offf a sudden it wont load and
> get - Fatal Error cannot locate draw buffer- can anyone tell me what this
> is
> and how I get rid of it please.

Civ 3 used to (not sure if it still does - grab the latest patch) have a
problem with too many fonts installed on the system, so if you've added any
new fonts lately try removing them and see if that helps.

If that's no good post back.

--
Paul Smith,
Yeovil, UK.

January 12, 2005 5:51:04 PM

thanks Paul, got the problem sorted, it was directx needing updating or
re-installing, thanks for the help, Shaun.

!