Help unlocking phone

Last response: in Brands
March 30, 2005 2:04:57 PM

I recall seeing websites and even a piece of software where you enter your
IMIE number and it gives you the unlock code for the phone. Anyone know
where I locate such?

I asked the phone company and they wanted £15 to provide me with the codes,
which I think is downright outrageous!

More about : unlocking phone

Anonymous
March 30, 2005 2:04:58 PM

"SA" <reply@group.com> wrote in message
>I recall seeing websites and even a piece of software where you enter your
>IMIE number and it gives you the unlock code for the phone. Anyone know
>where I locate such?

Crux's calculator is available at the UselessInfo site in my sig.

> I asked the phone company and they wanted £15 to provide me with the
> codes, which I think is downright outrageous!

Not really, they subsidised the phone initially, hence why it's locked.
They know they'll lose revenue once you unlock it to use a rival company, so
you can't really blame them for trying to "encourage" you not to unlock it.

--
>>> Unlock Your Phone's Potential <<<
>>> www.uselessinfo.org.uk <<<
>>> www.thephonelocker.co.uk <<<
>>> www.gsm-solutions.co.uk <<<
March 30, 2005 9:19:48 PM

Here what you want.

If you can find CRUX 2.3 thats the one to grab. AWSOME!!!

Mike

!