Halo Number - Help

About a year ago I purchased the Halo for PC game and then lost my hard
drive, but I loaded the game on a different drive than the crashed drive. I
have also since moved and have lost the activation numbers. Is there any way
I can obtain those numbers from a file in the Halo directory, that is still
present?
1 answer Last reply
More about halo number help

    Although I don't have the game may I recomend getting directing in contact
    with the developers (I think it's Microsoft anyway!) and explaining your
    problem? I'm sure the lords up high will take pity and give you a new code
    because this is a harsh excuse for microsoft to make you buy a new game!

    "Jim" wrote:

    > About a year ago I purchased the Halo for PC game and then lost my hard
    > drive, but I loaded the game on a different drive than the crashed drive. I
    > have also since moved and have lost the activation numbers. Is there any way
    > I can obtain those numbers from a file in the Halo directory, that is still
    > present?

Games Microsoft Windows XP