My graphics card Is really loud

Ranar

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
My GPU is extremely loud and gets hot really fast. I have had this card for almost a year and it is a GTX 560. It was never loud or this hot before but now it gets up to 70 C (The highest I saw it was about 85 C) in seconds while playing a game. I have even had cases where the GPU was vibrating or even pulsating a little bit. I recently put in a brand new motherboard and CPU for an upgrade (also just yesterday I put in some new RAM). There is no sign of dust that I can see and i even contacted support from nvidia and they barely helped me.

Any ideas that could be causing this. Thank you for your help and time.
If you need more information just ask.

Ranar

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Also a little side problem if you want to help me. I have a 32-bit windows 7 and I have 8gb of RAM it only says 3.24 usable I looked it up and this is all a 32bit can support but my Motherboard cannot use a 64bit OS but my mobo can support up to 32gb. Any ideas and btw isn't 86bit = 32bit or am i wrong here. Thank you again.

harna

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Hi Ranar

Take the sides off the case and fire up the game(s) and see if it keeps the racket down. If it does you will need to add more ventilation fans for your computer case.

As for the vibration. That's probably caused by a slight imbalance on the GPU fan, possibly loose or missing fin...check it out physically.

32 bit OS cannot address moe than 4.0Gb. The reason you see less than that even is because some of the RAM address space is needed for PC components and is not accessable to software to use.

If your mobo can not use 64bit OSes, maybe consisder using 4.0 gb of your RAM allocated as a RAM drive which will give you a small super fast local access hard drive. AMD have or had a free trial software on their website for this purpose.

Ranar

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
Another question. The only reason I think my mobo doesn't support 64bit is because it didn't support 64bit vista would that be the same for windows 7 64bit?