Difficulty loading games-- Zoo Tycoon and Hoyle Card Games

Every time I have tried to load the following games: Zoo Tycoon Complete
Connection and Hoyle Card Games I receive the following error message.

"D:\ Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
completed"

I have been unable to determine any ways to resolve this and am becoming
quite frustrated. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

Reply to other thread please

"MatthewMeinen" <MatthewMeinen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Every time I have tried to load the following games: Zoo Tycoon Complete
| Connection and Hoyle Card Games I receive the following error message.
|
| "D:\ Only part of a ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request was
| completed"
|
| I have been unable to determine any ways to resolve this and am becoming
| quite frustrated. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
|
| Thank you in advance for any suggestions.

i also having same problem when iam running VB6 setup is showing that
'Only part of the ReadProcessMemory or WriteProcessMemory request has
been completed' what this error is all about?

--
shwetjain