TheReckoning

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Hello,
i recently bought a new mobo another graphics card and a new power supply and a crossfire bridge when i enable crossfire my second gpu turn's off and doesn't do anything but when disabled it is turned on anyone know whats wrong ?

these are my specs
for power supply i have corsair CX600 Builders series
for mobo its a Asrock extreme 4 970
and my two gpu are the same its a oc amd 7770 HD

TheReckoning

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
i dont know how to put in in more detail i have two gpu plugged in to my mobo i have a crossfire bride connecting the two gpu i have 1 pci-e connector going into both of the gpu when i turn crossfire on the bottom gpu turns off when i go into the settings for both cards the second one isnt doing anything it just says 0 on everything but when i disable it all the fans turn back on

TheReckoning

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
i have only got 1 crossfire bridge and 1 sli bridge but i can use sli obviously and i have taken the other card out then turned it back on and it still cant recognize it

TheReckoning

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
before i posted this whole thing it was recognizing both cards but one was not doing anything then whislt they where both plugged in with the bridge i unplugged the pci-e out of the second card then enabled crossfire the whole compuet went blank then came back then now it wont recognize either card

trying to find out if both cards still work and trying to see if the new motherboard is shot.

when you put the new board in did you also install the motherboard drivers off the disc that came with it? and did you reformat the hard drive ( new install of opsys ) or did you just try and swap the drive with everything on it ?

TheReckoning

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
1.i tried to install the drivers from the disk but it was doing something really weird and it wouldn't work
2.i just swapped the drive with everything on it then reinstalled windows

TRENDING THREADS