Difficulty installing Zoo Tycoon2

January 12, 2005 1:25:05 PM

For Zoo Tycoon 2 the error states it is "setup.exe -- Application error" and
reads
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Clink on OK to
terminate the application."

I have been unable to determine any ways to resolve this and am becoming
quite frustrated. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew
Anonymous
January 12, 2005 7:19:04 PM

If this does not work go to atari.com and see if there is a patch you can
download for your computer it worked for me.!

!