Difficulty installing Zoo Tycoon2

For Zoo Tycoon 2 the error states it is "setup.exe -- Application error" and
reads
The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Clink on OK to
terminate the application."

I have been unable to determine any ways to resolve this and am becoming
quite frustrated. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Matthew
1 answer Last reply
More about difficulty installing tycoon2

    If this does not work go to atari.com and see if there is a patch you can
    download for your computer it worked for me.!

    "baboo_73@hotmail.com" wrote:

    > For Zoo Tycoon 2 the error states it is "setup.exe -- Application error" and
    > reads
    > The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005). Clink on OK to
    > terminate the application."
    >
    > I have been unable to determine any ways to resolve this and am becoming
    > quite frustrated. Any suggestions would be most welcome.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    >
    > Matthew

Games Microsoft Windows XP