BF2 : A few things....

hank

A couple of things. How do you :

1/ Set 1 C4 pack and get your detonator out? I seem to have to put the
whole 5 down before the detonator appears.

2/ When being a medic, how to you heal team mates? Can you have your
M16 out and still automatically heal them?

Any ideas people?

Hank wrote:

> A couple of things. How do you :
>
> 1/ Set 1 C4 pack and get your detonator out? I seem to have to put the
> whole 5 down before the detonator appears.

Alternate fire (default: right mouse click).

> 2/ When being a medic, how to you heal team mates? Can you have your
> M16 out and still automatically heal them?

No, you need to pull out your medpack. Switch to weapon 5 (default: 5
key). Primary fire (default: right mouse click) to throw down a
medipack that teammates can pick up. Same goes for the support kit, but
with ammo pack substituted for the medpack.

--
Erik Max Francis && max@alcyone.com && http://www.alcyone.com/max/
You can buy any kind of love, but you can't buy love deluxe.

Hank wrote:
> A couple of things. How do you :
>
> 1/ Set 1 C4 pack and get your detonator out? I seem to have to put the
> whole 5 down before the detonator appears.

Switch between C4 and detonator using the right mouse button.

hank

Haha yep been blowing my self up 'terrorist style' since this game came
out. Although now im much more precise and can plant that 1 pack onto a
tank, run and blow. Very satisfying :)

Achtung Ecco <nospam@nospam.no> wrote:

>> 1/ Set 1 C4 pack and get your detonator out? I seem to have to put the
>> whole 5 down before the detonator appears.
>
> Switch between C4 and detonator using the right mouse button.

And never, ever, not even when in a hurry, continue clicking the left
button to drop C4 without properly counting them.

Yes, I blew myself up... why do you ask? ;-)

Juergen Nieveler
--
When doing a gunnery, the tank is always operational until you get to the
ready line.

Solidus

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2005

On 18 Jul 2005 16:46:13 -0700, "Hank" <admin@cellsounds.co.nz> wrote:

>A couple of things. How do you :
>
>1/ Set 1 C4 pack and get your detonator out? I seem to have to put the
>whole 5 down before the detonator appears.
>
>2/ When being a medic, how to you heal team mates? Can you have your
>M16 out and still automatically heal them?
>
>Any ideas people?

Man !.... I bet you blew yourself up a bit, doing that, alt fire
dude......when in doubt always try alt-fire... (except when holding a
'nade)

\Solidus