Problems with popups in online games

I have SP2 loaded on my computer and when trying to play games in pogo.com
and am running into trouble with pop-ups not allowing me to enter tables
games such as canasta. I have listed pogo.com in my trusted list but still
have trouble with games played at tables, i.e. card games, dominoes, etc.
Please help this is really frustrating.
--
Ta Ta for now

Hi Lois,

Did you configure IE to allow popups from that site as well?
Here's a random sample on how to perform the task:
http://ecampus.nhmccd.edu/Classes/sp2_popup.htm

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"Lois" <lois@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB03ED24-6209-4419-A638-1846CAF1B173@microsoft.com...
| I have SP2 loaded on my computer and when trying to play games in pogo.com
| and am running into trouble with pop-ups not allowing me to enter tables
| games such as canasta. I have listed pogo.com in my trusted list but still
| have trouble with games played at tables, i.e. card games, dominoes, etc.
| Please help this is really frustrating.
| --
| Ta Ta for now

Hey there,

Yes I believe that I have. My problem is that if I open a table and am
waiting for someone else to join, I see "Waiting to Start" and I am sitting
at the table. The person wanting to join sees "Closed" and cannot join the
table. Also if I try to sit at a table occupied by someone I can sit but no
window opens up to allow playing to start. Still going crazy. Hope to here
from you soon, Jimmy.

Ta Ta for now, Lois

"Jimmy S." wrote:

> Hi Lois,
>
> Did you configure IE to allow popups from that site as well?
> Here's a random sample on how to perform the task:
> http://ecampus.nhmccd.edu/Classes/sp2_popup.htm
>
> --
> Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User
>
> Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
> MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
>
> "Lois" <lois@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EB03ED24-6209-4419-A638-1846CAF1B173@microsoft.com...
> | I have SP2 loaded on my computer and when trying to play games in pogo.com
> | and am running into trouble with pop-ups not allowing me to enter tables
> | games such as canasta. I have listed pogo.com in my trusted list but still
> | have trouble with games played at tables, i.e. card games, dominoes, etc.
> | Please help this is really frustrating.
> | --
> | Ta Ta for now

Hi Lois,

Going back to the previous instructions, uncheck the option to
"Block pop-ups" using the screenshot in Step 2 as your guide.

This will help determine if it's an SP 2 popup blocker issue or not.