Status
Not open for further replies.

frank19069

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013
It contains ans ASUS SLI Premium montherboard, AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+, 3.0 Gb Ram and two 250 Gb Hard Drives set up with RAID mirroring which allows for an exact copy in case one of the drives fail. There is an SLI DVD burner, 52X CD Drive, and a multi-card reader. The video card in an NVIDIA with two DVI inputs. There are twelve USB inputs (four in the front and eight in the back). The case allows for the input of four CD/DVD/BlueRay drives; two 3.5" drives, and four hard drives. The case has a fan to cool the hard drives and a fan on the rear to circulate the air. The CPU fan has copper tubing and is a very large fan.

Software includes Windows XP Professional, Microsoft Office 2010

Will it play gta 4? What do I need to upgrade or do to be able to play gta 4 on it?

No mention of the model of the card, that AMD cpu is really old, an asus motherboard, it seems like an expensive board for such cpu.
I don't know what you mean by SLI dvd burner, you have a slim dvd drive ?...
Give a budget.
You can do a lot better recommendations with new parts.

frank19069

Honorable
Jan 13, 2013

Yes slim dvd drive. Misspelled it. Not sure what model of card though. I just need to know if it will play gta 4 single player, no online or anything like that. I have a $450 budget right now.

Do you already have the parts in question or is it just some upgrades from the parts you have ?
It's important also to refer the model of the card in question, it's the most important thing.

If it's all new here's some tips : http://pcpartpicker.com/p/z9EY

Status
Not open for further replies.